General Steps for the Interconnection of a Non-Certified System
Non-certified systems include:
• Non-exporting parallel operation, with paralleling times greater than 100 milliseconds,
• Non-exporting closed transition paralleling, with paralleling less than or equal to 100 milliseconds,
• Exporting parallel operation,
• All other paralleling requests.
To interconnect your non-certified system:
• Complete and submit your Interconnection Application and Impact Study Fee. You’ll find the fee schedule in the application.
• Oncor will receive and approve the application or contact you concerning any issues.
• Oncor will complete the study and determine funding for any required changes in order to accommodate your request.
• Once funded, Oncor will make required grid system changes.
• Finally, Oncor will send you an Interconnection Agreement and secure applicable relay test reports. When these items are completed and the Agreement is signed by both parties, you may begin operating your generation system.